Leave a comment

We all know that one parent…

We all know that one “super-jock” parent who is TOO vocal at the kids’ games, right? He’s calling all the fouls, criticizing the refs and coaches, and even other children. He’s still so pissed that he wasn’t good enough or he didn’t work hard enough to attain his own athletic dreams that he rides his kid and pushes them obsessively in sports.

95% of the crowd thinks he’s a jerk, but nobody says anything because they don’t want to cause a scene in the stands. The other 5% are the parents in the little click who always sit together. They won’t say anything for fear of being ostracized in their social group.

Seriously, folks need to lighten up! They are kids, they make mistakes. Referees and coaches make mistakes, we ALL make mistakes. It’s ok. Why can’t we all just sit back and enjoy watching our kids play. Revel in the fact that your offspring are in to athletics and not drugs, and stop ruining it for them and everyone around you!
Peace.

IMG_2541-0

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Northwest Harley Blog

Whatever it is, it's better in the wind...

Home | Halcyon Fitness Group

Our World Revolves Around You

Weightless

The Semi-Original Story of a Fat Girl

Guerrera Latina

Welcome to Guerrera Latina! We are dedicated to supporting Latinas on their journey to a healthier lifestyle through love, persistence and determination.

Beautifully Distracted

ADHD Research for Everyone

Fat Freedom

Stuck on my Before. Searching for My After.

Hello...skinny me? Are you there?

An attempt to lose half of my body weight to regain a full life.

Finna get my Fitness on though

Another strugglin' soul, tryna get into a bikini. Plus I'm funny.

My 100 Pound Challenge

Challenge: 100+ pounds in 365 days

but first … barre.

just a girl on a mission to live a life well traveled. but first, barre.

Soozwise Bird

Artistic Accoutrements

Dennis Langley's Blog

And Tales From The Hare

teschoenborn

Enjoy the world we live in; imagine the worlds that could be.

Patrice.PDX's weblog

born and raised in Portland, Oregon

joeseeberblog

This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas

Don Charisma

because anything is possible with Charisma

teamfreedomfit

Healthy living is easier than you think!

The WordPress.com Blog

The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.

%d bloggers like this: